Sterilite UV Disinfection Systems - High Power (2-11 GPM)
These UV Disinfection systems use high power UV Disinfection to kill 99.99% of bacteria, virus, and chlorine-resistant Cysts.
- Each model is rated to deliver the highest recommended UV Dose (that of the U.S. EPA and NSF) – which is 40 mili-Joules (mJ) of Ultraviolet energy per cm2.
- Various models are available at higher flowrates.
- UV dose is the same for each model (40 mJ), only the "maximum flowrate" (in GPM) increases.
(2 GPM) UV Disinfect ion Unit - Stainless Steel
This Economical 2 GPM UV Disinfection system kills 99.99% of bacteria, virus, and chlorine-resistant Cysts.
- All stainless steel chamber.
- UV Lamp is 16 watts, 110 volts.
- This system is rated to disinfect 99.99% of all virus and microorganisms at a UV dose of 30mJ / cm2 at 2 GPM flow rate.
- Replace 16 watt UV Bulb every 365 days.
- Replace or clean Quartz Sleeve when discolored or stained.
- All UV Systems require the water to be pre-filtered so turbidity (cloudiness) is less than 1 NTU (very clear- no cloudiness or particulates).
- A 5 micron sediment pre-filter is usually sufficient but if your water has particulates and turbidity in the 1-5 micron range that are passing through, then you should switch to a 1 micron sediment filter, which is better.
- You must be sure that the water flow does not exceed a flow rate of 2 GPM for this unit. Slower flow rates will actually increase the UV dose by allowing more UV contact time. A small John Guest ball valve will accomplish this nicely if your system does not have one.
UVDynamics Model 8.40
- Flow rate of 30L/min (8gpm) delivers UV dosage of 40mj/cm2.
- Compact 3.5" x 18 " reactor vessel constructed of polished 304 stainless steel.
- Latest high output low pressure lamp.
- 3/4" MNPT connections.
- Dynamic flow regulator to insure your water receives the proper dose.
- Patent pending UV microprocessor controlled UV power source.
- True Lamp Current closed loop current control.
- Resetable annual lamp change reminder timer.
- IR data output for remote alarm.
- Closed end quartz sleeve simplifies cleaning and maintenance.
- Optional Solenoid valve to shut off water in case of a system malfunction or power failure.
- Optional UV monitor system.
- Simple design.
- Easy to handle with one-touch quick tube fittings.
- Easy to replace the UV lamp will change during our annual service.
SPV Platinum Series w/ICE Ballast - NSF Certified
Description Part #
1.5GPM;NSF PLATINUM W/ICE BAL SPV1.5
2.5GPM NSF PLATINUM W/ICE BAL SPV2.5
3.5GPM NSF PLATINUM W/ICE BAL SPV3.5
8 GPM NSF PLATINUM W/ICE BAL SPV8
12GPM NSF PLATINUM W/ICE BAL SPV12
15GPM NSF PLATINUM W/ICE BAL SPV15
20GPM NSF PLATINUM W/ICE BAL SPV20